| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Xi’An in September is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in September is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched with rain occasionally. Circa 107.5mm (4.2in) of liquid is dropped during an average of 12 days.
- In September the blue above Xi’An is a little dull having an average of a modest 4:17 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:20.
- There are approximately 7:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Xi’An September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Xi’An, China
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Xi’An: