| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Xi’An in October is mild at 13.8 °C (56.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 65.6mm (2.6in) of H2O is released across on average 8 days.
- In October the blue above Xi’An is a little dull with an average of a modest 4:23 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:14.
- There are approximately 6:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Xi’An October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Xi’An, China
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Xi’An: