| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Xi’An in November is a little cool at 6.8 °C (44.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with periodic rain, sleet or snow. A paltry 25.6mm (1in) of liquid descends during an average of 6 days.
- The skies in Xi’An are somewhat dreary having on balance merely 3:36 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:01 long and the longest day is 10:42 long with an average length of 10:20.
- There are approximately 6:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Xi’An November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Xi’An, China
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Xi’An: