| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Xi’An in May is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature range/ variation is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 65.4mm (2.6in) of H2O is dropped during on average 8 days.
- The blue above Xi’An is fair with on average an unexceptional 5:32 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:31 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 13:55.
- There are approximately 8:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Xi’An May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Xi’An, China
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Xi’An: