| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Xi’An in March is a little cool at 7.9 °C (46.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in March is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched with sporadic rain, sleet or snow. A paltry 26.4mm (1in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 7 days.
- The skies in Xi’An are somewhat dreary with an average of a mere 3:50 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:22 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 11:54.
- There are approximately 7:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Xi’An March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Xi’An, China
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Xi’An: