| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Xi’An in June is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- In June the average daily temperature variation/ range is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 51mm (2in) of liquid is discharged during on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Xi’An are fair with on average a moderate 5:58 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:16 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:23.
- There are approximately 8:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Xi’An June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Xi’An, China
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Xi’An: