| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Xi’An in July is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid with rain now and again. Circa 92.8mm (3.7in) of water is laid down across an average of 11 days.
- In July the skies in Xi’An are a little sunny with on balance a measurable 7:00 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:52 long and the longest day is 14:24 long with an average length of 14:11.
- There are approximately 7:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Xi’An July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Xi’An, China
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Xi’An: