| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Xi’An in January is slightly cold at -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.8 °C (40.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.2 °C (24.4 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with infrequent snow. An airy 6.4mm (0.3in) of fluid is dumped during an average of 3 days.
- In January the heavens above Xi’An are somewhat dreary having on average merely 3:30 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:53 long and the longest day is 10:27 long with an average length of 10:07.
- There are approximately 6:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Xi’An January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Xi’An, China
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Xi’An: