| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Xi’An in February is very cool at 2.2 °C (35.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.8 °C (28.8 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with occasional sleet, snow or rain. A feeble 10.7mm (0.4in) of liquid tumbles during an average of 5 days.
- The blue above Xi’An is dull with an average of merely 3:27 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:28 long and the longest day is 11:20 long with an average length of 10:53.
- There are approximately 7:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Xi’An February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Xi’An, China
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Xi’An: