| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Xi’An in December is very cool at 0.9 °C (33.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with seldom any sleet or snow. An airy 5.5mm (0.2in) of fluid falls across on average 4 days.
- The heavens above Xi’An are somewhat dreary with on average merely 3:36 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 10:00 long with an average length of 9:53.
- There are approximately 6:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Xi’An December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Xi’An, China
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Xi’An: