| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Xi’An in August is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in August is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with rain now and again. Only 66.7mm (2.6in) of liquid is released across an average of 11 days.
- In August the blue above Xi’An is reasonably fine with on average a detectable 6:21 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:53 long and the longest day is 13:51 long with an average length of 13:23.
- There are approximately 6:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Xi’An August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Xi’An, China
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Xi’An: