| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Xi’An in April is mild at 14.1 °C (57.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 49.5mm (1.9in) of liquid is laid down during an average of 8 days.
- In April the heavens above Xi’An are a little dull with an average of a modest 4:27 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 13:00.
- There are approximately 8:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Xi’An April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Xi’An, China
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Xi’An: